Thursday, September 25, 2014

Welcome!

I think I know what you are thinking, dear Reader. You are thinking: "Oh, c'mon, who needs another philosopher's blog?"

Well, I do. It's not that I need a venue to showcase how wonderful, smart, cool I am (unfortunately, I am none of those things) or to broadcast the happenings of my glitzy jet-setting philosopher's life (although I consider myself very lucky, my life is not in any way glitzy or jet-setting (but more on that in future posts possibly)). It's more that there are a few things I'd like to talk about that I cannot talk about with anyone other than you, dear Reader.

I can't promise you frequent, intelligent, funny, fully-thought-through, typos-free, or grammatically-correct posts, but I hope you'll find some of what I'll say interesting and maybe think about it for a bit.

If you want to tell me what you think about a certain post, then please feel free to comment by using the comment box below it, dear Reader. Comments will be moderated and, if, for any reason, I don't feel like publishing your comment, I won't. I'm not here to guarantee your freedom of expression. I'm only to exercise mine ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment